Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Now what to do?


Foster mommy of my Lost Boy, Noah, has his two sisters left, Makeena (l) and Jovanna (r). Jojo has a cold and can't be vetted yet. Mickey has everything done and was going to a home, but the lady never called, never came, and has not returned emails.

So, the dilemma continues.

Tim and I both agree that we feel an obligation to Noah to take one of his sisters. It means twice the adoption fee over where we got Allie (and they have a darling English Coonhound right now! http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13162612), and the potential for the alleged neurological damage (which I will attest to my dying day was a reaction to the medication). Jovanna (Jojo)was the first one Foster Mommy mentioned to me, but I feel bad for Makeena (Mickey). I am now taking emails and comments. What should I do for these babies? We can't take both - so who to pick? Or do I throw Allie in the car and go there, letting her choose? The upside is Mickey looks a little smaller - a bonus for Tim . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment