So, I also analyzed my crabbiness. I realize I am just flipping out due to not knowing where in the be-jeebus we are going to be six months from now! Tim looked at me Christmas Eve over our delicious dinner (I cooked such a great healthy meal! Orange-glazed Cornish hens, roasted squash casserole, foccacia bread, and upsidedown Gingerbread!) and said that he was excited about where we will be eating our Christmas Eve dinner next year. I think that is when my panic set in (at least I realize that is when I started being uber-crabby).BUT! Husband has begun the interviewing process. At least, the preliminary phone interviews. He has had three so far, and all three are interested in him coming to visit! They are in Cheboygan (I KNOW), Saginaw, and Battle Creek. There are two other places interested in talking to him - one in Livonia and one near Ann Arbor. To have five options in Michigan right now is an astounding thing!
I am breathing again. Crabbiness is fading.


No comments:
Post a Comment