Thursday, February 12, 2009

update: no dim sum for you!


Okay, I had tons of laundry to carry and fold, so my hands were sore by the time Husband got home at 7:30 PM. I didn't feel like folding chinese dumplings. (Tomorrow, I swear!) Plus, earlier, I was evil. I admit.

Evil Snack: diet Dr. Pepper (The Brown Fairy's cousin? I think of burgundy when I think of a color for it), 2 small bean burritos, 1 small chocolate cupcake NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER run to the grocery store for laundry supplies during your Princess Time - when you are hungry! Incidentally, the Kroger near us has the BIG Hershey's right by Princess Time supplies . . . ouch!

Dinner: Leftover 3-bean chili on a 2x3 slice of cornbread, 3T chipotle bean dip, 25 baked Tostito's, 2T queso, tons of smooches from the Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment