
After much heartache and deliberation, Husband & I decided we would put Peter to sleep. He had FeLeuk, but we also think he had a brain tumor. He was an outside cat, but didn't care that he was in a dog crate inside. He would periodically have a tremor - almost like a seizure. He lived in the litter box the past few days - something no cat would ever do - and we think he was partially blind. He couldn't recognize me until he sniffed me with what little airway he had left, then began to purr. His respiration was so poor he could hardly breathe. He was three, and we believe him to be Philip's brother.
This is him pre-injection, wrapped in a blanket. I know Dr. Jaax is a good vet - she cried as hard as I did.


So sad. He's in a better place now.
ReplyDeleteHe really is. He was so sick at the end, it broke your heart to see him.
ReplyDelete